Thursday, February 08, 2007
MRI Time Once Again
On the fifth, I had my quarterly MRI. The MRI itself was (as usual) uneventful. On the seventh, I had my followup meeting with my neuro-oncologist.
I'm glad to say that everything is clear once again. My doctor took quite a bit of time to explain what they look for, and what characteristics allow them to tell us that things are looking good.
Suffice is to say that we are ecstatic!
'Til the next time the spirit moves me...
On the fifth, I had my quarterly MRI. The MRI itself was (as usual) uneventful. On the seventh, I had my followup meeting with my neuro-oncologist.
I'm glad to say that everything is clear once again. My doctor took quite a bit of time to explain what they look for, and what characteristics allow them to tell us that things are looking good.
Suffice is to say that we are ecstatic!
'Til the next time the spirit moves me...
