Saturday, March 25, 2006

 
Weekends Are Quiet (And That's a Good Thing)...

I'm glad to say that I'm up and typing again. If anything, I'm typing even better than before... probably because I took a few days off. Perhaps that should be a lesson... take a break every once in a while. :-)

I'm feeling really good, which is a blessing. They are easily able to manage the little pain I've had to deal with so far, so I really can't complain. I have an appetite, I've been walking around today, things are good.

We're still all waiting to hear on pathology reports, which is a bummer, but it's pretty easy to stay positive with the progress I continue to make every day. I'm looking forward to napping this afternoon... one of those things that become exciting when you're on the road to recovery.

This entire experience has certainly been very surreal... I can't believe that it's only been a bit over two weeks ago that I learned that there was anything seriously amiss.

I certainly appreciate all of the thoughts and well wishes from everyone, and just wanted to assure everyone that things are going well. I'm sure I'll have more to say as the weekend progresses (I never seem to shut up here at the hospital... the nurses will get tired of me at some point, I'm sure), and look forward to blogging then.

Till then...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?