Thursday, March 30, 2006
Rainy Day, Quiet Day
It's been nice to have a relatively uneventful day at home. It's funny, though, how mundane things feel pretty good right now. I was excited to sift through some bills for instance... making sure we're caught up on a few things. Helping feed the kids. Napping.
Especially the napping... it doesn't even have to be long, but the surgeons weren't kidding when they said that even fifteen minute catnaps are gold when your body tells you you need them. The brain, they say, uses an awful lot of energy as it heals, and I must say that I am a true believer as far as that is concerned.
So bring on the slight drizzles and the grey afternoons... once in a while we can all use a nice nap. There are definitely times when relaxation is just what the doctor ordered... no pun intended. :-)
