Friday, March 24, 2006
Claude Rains revealed!
Potentially obscure movie references aside, it was an eventful day. After not being able to see out of my right eye yesterday, the swelling went down a great deal. So certainly that was a nice way to start the day...being able to see with two eyes again.
With the help of the physical therapy folks, they got me up and moving today. I was able to make a lap on my floor today, which is a good step toward recovery. Probably the most excitement was when the bandages were removed. It was good to feel the air in my hair again...and yes, I still have some hair (to my surprise).
It was certainly a good day for being tired. As busy as I was, I still got plenty of rest.
Oh, and I'm back on regular food again which, for those that know me, is a source of comfort. With the prospect of being disconnected from my lines at some point tonight, progress continues.
(as dictated to Jeff from James)
